The Birthday Hunt
28 May - 2 Jul
Receive a clue card with a min. spend of $30. Be one of the lucky winners to win SPH malls vouchers!
5 x Consolation
Terms & Conditions:
- The Birthday Hunt Lucky Draw (lucky Draw) is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents and foreigners with a Singapore mailing address.
- The Management, staff or any immediate family of the staff of The Seletar Mall Pte Ltd (The Organiser), its advertising agencies, its auditors and any other parties directly involved in organizing, promoting, or conducting the Lucky Draw are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
- The Seletar Mall Pte Ltd has the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Lucky Draw without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
Lucky Draw period
- The Lucky Draw is open from 10.00am 28 May 2017 to 7.00pm 2 July 2017, both dates inclusive (the "Lucky Draw Period").
Participation in the Lucky Draw
- Participant will be entitled to one (1) Birthday Hunt card with a minimum spend of $30.
- Birthday Hunt cards are limited to the first 200 participants per day, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Participant will be required to fully complete the Birthday Hunt card before depositing it in the designated lucky draw box between 10.00am 28 May 2017 to 7.00pm 2 July 2017. Birthday Hunt cards deposited before or after the stipulated period shall be considered invalid and will not be entertained.
- All details and particulars submitted in the Birthday Hunt cards must be accurate, true and complete. Incomplete, inaccurate or illegible Birthday Hunt cards will be disqualified.
- Participants are entitled to deposit multiple Birthday Hunt cards.
- Only entries submitted on original entry cards are eligible for the draw.
Conduct of Lucky Draw and Prizes
- The lucky draw will be conducted at The Seletar Mall’s Centre Management Office at 33 Sengkang West Avenue #04-14 Singapore 797653 on 3 July 2017 at 3pm.
- Winners will be notified via phone within seven (7) days of the conduct of the Lucky Draw. Any prizes unclaimed for 30 working days after the date of notification to the winners shall be forfeited without any compensation.
- The Management reserves the right to substitute or replace the prize with any other prize of equal or similar value without prior notice.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other items
- By participating in the Lucky Draw, the Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that The Organiser may issue from time to time.
- The Organiser shall not be liable to any persons in the Lucky Draw for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Lucky Draw.
- The Organiser reserves the right to video, photograph and/or record the Lucky Draw, and publish any participants’ images and details for the purposes relating to the publicity of the Lucky Draw without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants.
- The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Lucky Draw and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the Participants.
- The decision of The Organiser on all matters relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Participant shall fully indemnify and hold The Organiser harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which The Organiser incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.