A Tale of Fright or Flight
This Halloween, brave through the fright or take flight in the chills and thrills at the Seletar Mall from 6 Oct to 5 Nov 2017.
- By participating, the participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that The Organiser may issue from time to time.
- The Organiser shall not be liable to any persons in the obstacle course for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the obstacle course.
- The Organiser reserves the right to video, photograph and/or record the obstacle course, and publish any participants’ images and details for the purposes relating to the publicity of the obstacle course without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants.
- The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the obstacle course and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the Participants.
- The decision of The Organiser on all matters relating to or in connection with the obstacle course is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Participant shall fully indemnify and hold The Organiser harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which The Organiser incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The obstacle course Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.